Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I forgot!

So I forgot, I had a birthday a couple weeks ago. The big 2-4! I am now officially in my mid-twenties. I went home, had a great time with family and Kelli Shaddox (a.k.a. preggers!). Loved listening to the crazy kids, eating momma Duren's cooking and reminiscing my shop-a-holic days. Can't wait til my older sis comes home (also preggers! something has got to be in the water!) and brings my cutie niece Kiah. Salute to my brother-in-law who will be serving our country in Afghanistan starting the end of April. More to come on all of this I'm sure. I don't mean to complain about my life. I know I am so very blessed! Its just easy to forget sometimes when I spend so much time focused on me.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I knew that Julia was expecting again!!!! (There certainly is something in the water- everyone I know is preggers--not me though!!!) Congrats to Julia and Horace!!!!! This also means that I don't talk to you nearly enough!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you always make me laugh, and cry. Slow down, the world will not end if you take a little time for yourself,(at least that's what I've been told). And, by the way, men don't shed that much, at least not as much as you do!
    Love You, Miss You!

    ReplyDelete